2. Develops electrical equipment by reviewing production requirements, testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
3. Supports manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from production team.
4. Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
5. Completes projects by training and guiding technicians, Production Team, and evaluate the Power cost for Products.
6. Maintains professional and technical knowledge for plant and develop technical network in Factory with MIS and Presentation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization
Jyothy Laboratories Limited
Contact Company:Jyothy Laboratories Limited