1. Schedules and coordinates flow of work within or between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production and NPDs. Reviews production schedule, establishes priorities for specific orders, and revises schedule according to established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines, and equipment.
2. Reschedules identical processes and eliminate duplicate machine setups by ensuring the demand delivery.
3. Compiles reports concerning progress of work and downtime due to failures of machines and equipment to apprise production planning personnel of production delays.
4. Maintain and review inventory of materials and highlight on time to stake holders to eliminate wastage and write offs.
5. Track and monitor line wise capacity utilization of each plant and highlight the risk of capacity saturation to enable management to take appropriate decisions.
6. Coordinating New projects, Capex, and CFT alignments on day today factory issues. Should be able to calculate payback period & ROI.
7. Benchmark across similar operations, monitor current year data; analyse and suggest areas of improvement.
8. Track variance report by plant and review progress month on month.
9. Ensure all SOPs are followed in all process as per company guidelines.
1. Minimum 5-6 Years of experience in the filed of handling Manufacturing Operations.
4. Good oral and written communication skills are also required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Jyothy Laboratories Limited
Recruiter Name:Paarth Raval
Contact Company:Jyothy Laboratories Limited
Address :Ujala House, Ramkrishna Mandir Road,, Kondivita, Andheri East,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400059,India