1. Routine analysis of raw materials, packaging materials, in- process bulk samples & FG.
2. Preparation of Active Emulsions
3. Monitoring online product quality, process quality packing quality.
4. Handling of instruments like Gas Chromatography, Viscometer, PH meter etc.
5. AQL sampling plan
6. Calibration of equipments
7. Preparation of lab standard solutions,
8. Statistical study of online product data, analysis of finished products.
9. Quality documentation and test reports
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Jyothy Laboratories Limited
Jyothy Laboratories was founded in 1983 by a promising entrepreneur MP Ramachandran in Thrissur, Kerala. He began his dream project, Jyothy Laboratories with Rs 5,000 and a vision to create an impact by touching peopleâs lives. What began as a proprietary concern that manufactured and sold a single product in a single district has grown to become a multi-brand, multi-product company with operations all over the country. Today, with a group turnover of Rs.1600 Crores, we are hailed as one of the most trusted brands.
View Contact Details+